Win A $5,000 Service Scholarship. You could do so in the following ways:
- Volunteer at your local food bank
- Help clean up your neighborhood or community. Get a team of volunteers to
help make and keep your community clean and beautiful. Pick up litter, plant
flowers, or sweep streets and sidewalks.
- Volunteer at your local soup kitchen
- Join the Humane Society in their fight against animal cruelty. Get involved in
outreach, phone banking, or helping out at a local shelter.
- Volunteer with Habitat for Humanity; you can play a role in building up your
community (literally). Their Habitat Youth Programs accept volunteers between
the ages of 5 and 40 for everything from home construction to affordable
You must be a member of the IWILL Program to participate in this challenge. To
enroll in any of the challenges, email email@example.com Title
Subject: Community Challenge 2021.
Tell us which challenge you would like to participate in.
All emails must be submitted by September 1, 2021 no later than 5:00 p.m. CST
The student with the most volunteer hours will receive a $5,000 service
scholarship. If it is a tie you will be asked to submit a two page essay explaining
why helping your community is important to you.
This challenge starts September 5, 2021 – December 5, 2021